Why Chiropractic Care?
Chiropractors are medical professionals who diagnose and treat disorders of the skeletal and neurological systems – specializing in non-invasive (non-surgical) pain management and restoration of skeletal function by utilizing manual medicine and chiropractic technique. They pay special attention to the physiologic and biochemical aspects of the body including structural, spinal, musculoskeletal, neurological, vascular and nutritional relationships.
- Offers a safe, non-surgical, drug-free treatment option that is effective for many types of spinal injuries/conditions for people of all ages.
- Seeks to identify the underlying cause of a spinal condition, correct the problem and maintain long term spinal health.
- Works in concert with physical medicine & rehabilitation as well as orthopaedic specialists to provide comprehensive spinal care options for all patients.
If you are suffering from persistent neck pain or back pain, it may be time to consider chiropractic care.
- Spinal Manipulation – Spinal Manipulation is an extensively studied and commonly utilized highly-specific controlled movement of spinal vertebrae (bones) joints that may be impacting normal musculoskeletal biomechanics and function, leading to pain syndromes and reduced functional abilities. The manipulative procedure helps to restore the normal relationships to reduce pain and improve daily spinal function.
- Flexion-Distraction – Flexion-Distraction, also referred to as “spinal decompression”, is a non-surgical treatment option for herniated or bulging discs. The technique is extensively researched and is a highly-skilled procedure. It features the use of a specialized, precision-engineered treatment table that allows for gentle movements to the spine to relieve pressure of damaged discs, thereby relieving pain, improving disc dynamics and restoring functional status to the patient.