TSAOG is very pleased to welcome Dr. Adewale O. Adeniran to our practice! His first day is Monday, August 17th.
Dr. Adeniran is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in disorders of the spine. He completed his fellowship training at Texas Back Institute in Plano, TX.
He will be treating all orthopedic conditions of the back and neck for patients aged 11 years and up and will hold clinic at the following TSAOG locations: Schertz, The Orthopaedic Institute, and Mission Trail. Dr. Adeniran’s special interests include:
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and fusion
- Cervical disc replacement
- Lumbar micro-discectomy
- Lumbar decompression
- Lumbar fusion surgery
- Deformity correction and fusion surgery
- Robot Assisted spinal fusion
- Posterior cervical surgery: laminoplasty and laminectomy/fusion
- Vertebral Augmentation
- Spine tumor resections
- Implantation of spinal cord stimulators
- Spinal injections
Without further ado, meet Dr. Adewale Adeniran:
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Adeniran, please call 210.281.9595.
To learn more about Dr. Adeniran’s background and training, please visit his webpage.
Recruiting specialty trained orthopedic surgeons is one more way TSAOG makes your health our mission.