Dr. Jonathan S. Duncan is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in disorders of the spine. He completed his fellowship training at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN.
He will be treating all orthopedic conditions of the back and neck for patients of all ages and will hold clinic at the following TSAOG locations: Schertz, Medical Center, Westover Hills, and Stone Oak. Dr. Duncan’s special interests include:
- Cervical & Lumbar Decompression and Fusions
- Minimally Invasive and Microsurgical Techniques
- Cervical Spine Surgery including Arthroplasty
- Revisions and Infections
- Spinal Metastasis
- Spine Fractures and Trauma
- Degenerative Scoliosis
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Duncan, please call 210.281.9595.
To learn more about Dr. Duncan’s background and training, please visit his webpage.
Dr. Naumit “Neel” S. Bhandari is an anesthesiology physician, specializing in pain medicine. He completed his fellowship training at the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, TX.
He will be treating all all acute and chronic pain conditions for patients aged 12 years and older and will hold clinic at the following TSAOG locations: Schertz, Medical Center, Westover Hills, Mission Trail, and Stone Oak. Dr. Bhandari’s special interests include:
- Non-surgical Interventional Therapies of the Spine and Major joints
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Radiofrequency Neurotomy/Ablation
- Epidural Steroid and Sacroiliac Joint (SI) Injections
- Botox for Chronic Migraines
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
- Plasma Rich Protein (PRP) Injections
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Bhandari, please call 210.281.9595.
To learn more about Dr. Bhandari’s background and training, please visit his webpage.
Recruiting specialty trained orthopedic surgeons is one more way TSAOG makes your health our mission.