TSAOG is so pleased to announce that 28 of our physicians have been named to San Antonio Scene‘s list of S.A. Doctors: Best of 2017! This issue is on newsstands now and features the best doctors and dentists in San Antonio, TX – as nominated by their peers.
The following TSAOG physicians made the list:
- Adewale O. Adeniran, M.D.
- B. Christian Balldin, M.D.
- S. Josh Bell, M.D.
- Naumit “Neel” S. Bhandari, M.D.
- Ephraim K. Brenman, D.O.
- Marvin R. Brown, M.D.
- Stephen S. Burkhart, M.D.
- Ronald W. Connor, M.D.
- Thomas M. DeBerardino, M.D.
- Stephen C. Drukker, M.D.
- Jonathan S. Duncan, M.D.
- Frank J. Garcia, M.D.
- Robert U. Hartzler, M.D.
- Alan E. Hibberd, M.D.
- Bryan W. Kaiser, M.D.
- Kevin L. Kirk, D.O.
- Randall C. Marx, M.D.
- G. Lane Naugher, M.D.
- Eloy Ochoa, Jr., M.D.
- Paul D. Pace, M.D.
- Andres Rahal, M.D.
- Alexander S. Rowland, M.D.
- Casey D. Taber, M.D.
- Brad S. Tolin, M.D.
- Richard L. Ursone, M.D.
- Daniel C. Valdez, M.D.
- Sergio Viroslav, M.D.
- Christian A. Woodbury, M.D.
Congratulations to our S.A. Doctors: Best of 2017!
When our patients have something nice to say about us, we like to brag about it!
Please enjoy some of the highlights from TSAOG’s March 2015 Customer Survey:
- “I really appreciate the treatment I received. Dr Hughes was outstanding.”
- “Dr. Valdez has amazing bedside manner”
- “[I did] not [feel] rushed at all by Dr Rutstein. Listened to my concerns and very professional.”
- “Dr. Hartzler overwhelmed us with his knowledge and positivity! He explained everything in detail and answered all of our questions and concerns!”
- “Dr. Brown is a skilled surgeon. He explained my procedure clearly and thoroughly at my initial visit and right before surgery. He was available when I made an emergency visit to OrthoNow for a pain issue. He is strict, but by following his instructions I am healing on schedule. Alma and Allison round out his dynamic team and are personable and quick to respond to questions.”
- “I received great care and advice and will definitely recommend the group that took care of me.” (Dr. Brenman)
- “The doctor was very knowledgeable and courteous. The staff was equally courteous and friendly.” (Dr. Hibberd)
- “Very humbled and thankful for the opportunity to have my shoulder repaired by Dr. Burkhart.”
- “DR OCHOA IS GREAT, VERY CARING AND TAKES CARE OF HIS PATIENTS”
- “I place all my trust and confidence in your organization when it comes to my ortho needs!” (Dr. Taber)
- “I have been going to see Dr. Viroslav since the summer of 2010 when I was referred to him by my primary physician because of severe hip pain. During all of my appointments and both hip surgeries, I never felt disappointed, scared or reluctant to have him as my surgeon. All of the staff were great also. I would not hesitate to use this group again.”
- “Dr. Ursone is the best orthopedic surgeon in this area. He has replaced both of my husband’s knees and has operated on 5 of our friends.”
- “Thank you for taking my concerns, and pain, seriously.” (Dr. Kaiser)
- “Love my doctor, Dr. Pace.”
- “Dr Randall Marx is highly recommended for his expertise in lower extremities. He’s polite, patient and made me feel comfortable with my surgical decision .nurses , receptionist ortho techs are all excellent.”
- “Wait time was ALWAYS very short. I really appreciate that. Dr. Woodbury and I were on the same page from the start!”
- “Dr. Connor is great!!!!”
- “Dr. Balldin was highly recommended and I am very happy with his help and how persistent he was on my surgery and recovery plan. Answers all questions and doesn’t sugar coat anything.”
- “Dr. Rahal and Leticia’s image guided joint injections have kept this old arthritic in comfort.”
- “Dr. Rowland was terrific”
- “I trust Dr. Tolin with any decision he feels is best for my care.”
- “Dr.Kirk is an amazing physician. I have never broken a bone before nor have I ever had surgery & TSAOG has been so wonderful making this so much easier to handle. I am grateful for all of the staff and their kindness.”
- “There is a great team of surgeons to help me with any ortho problems. Makes life easier!”
- “I was most impressed with the personal attention and care given me by Dr. Stephen Drukker.”
- “Thank you for helping me. I’ve been in pain. I’ve been scared. But everyone has helped me so much. You guys really care. Thank you.” (Dr. Jacobs)
We encourage you to review and rate your experience with TSAOG. The next time you visit us, please take the time to fill out our customer survey and you may see one of your comments online the next month! You can also choose to submit a testimonial online anytime!
Please note: Spelling and punctuation errors may have been corrected for readability.
When our patients have something nice to say about us, we like to brag about it! Please enjoy some of the highlights from TSAOG’s December 2014 Customer Survey:
- “Well organized and on time. I was very pleased with Dr. Balldin’s assessment and treatment plan and his answers to my questions”
- “Dr Bell and his staff always addressed each patient by name and treated individuals with warmth and compassion. Over the last year I never waited more than 10 minutes to see Dr Bell and for most of my appointments he was right on time.”
- “[I liked] that there are multiple docs under one roof whose specialties overlap and they can collaborate.”
- “[Dr. Brenman] and his nursing staff are always super efficient and even though I know they see a huge amount of patients they offer me really personalized care.”
- “Dr. Brown is extremely knowledgeable and explains procedures and options well, and PA Rice has been very helpful and thorough.”
- “I never feel like I am in an assembly line like I have when I am a patient in other practices.”
- “Dr. Burkhart gave me my life back by successfully operating on my rotator cuff injury. No more pain and can do anything I did before the surgery. Great Man Dr. Burkhart!”
- “I don’t like coming to the SAOG only because it means I am injured or starting to fall apart due to age, BUT I like coming to SAOG because I’m cared for very well and am very satisfied with my care and the customer service. Thanks to all of the staff, keep up the great work!” (Dr. Connor)
- “I was very impressed with how well the office was run overall. There was a calm atmosphere and everyone I encountered was very pleasant.”
- “Dr. Drukker was already my physician, but also a lady in Houston recommended him. He is great!”
- “Very happy with Dr. Garcia. Also with his regular follow-ups”
- “I like Dr. Gonzalez and think he is an excellent surgeon and physician.”
- “Although Dr. Hartzler is listed as a shoulder/ elbow specialist, he agreed to see me regarding my foot/ankle problem. He was very kind and I felt well taken care of.”
- “Radiologist and Leticia (Technician) were awesome. I was nervous and scared and they made me feel at ease and explained everything.”
- “I was actually surprised at the speed with which I was able to get a new patient appointment.”
- “Doctors are friendly and listen carefully” (Dr. Hibberd)
- “Keep up the great work — both the office and the practice seem to run like well-oiled machines, with great resources and availability.”
- “Dr. Hughes listens well, takes my lifestyle into consideration when making recommendations on treatment.”
- “I have always been able to be seen promptly by my doctor and the staff has always been courteous and professional.” (Dr. Jacobs)
- “I would like to thank Dr. Kaiser for the wonderful job he did on my knee.”
- “Dr. Kirk was very gentle, patient & explained in great detail everything I needed to know.”
- “I loved the care I received from Dr. Marx and would highly recommend him to anyone needing surgery.”
- “Able to get seen quickly, Dr Ochoa is a good guy. I would recommend him to anyone.”
- “With a complete state of the art facility each and every detail was handled perfectly. An amazing staff and an equally amazing set of doctors. I was completely impressed and 100% pleased!”
- “Dr. Paul Pace and his staff are amazing and I am so thankful to each and every member of his team that were involved in any aspect of my surgery and continued treatment. Thank you thank you thank you”
- “The doctor shows an interest in my overall well being.” (Dr. Rowland)
- “The doctors are fully informed in the field of orthopaedics. They offer a storage of information to help me understand my condition and the plan of treatment. They are friendly and make you feel very comfortable.”
- “It was my first visit with Dr. Rutstein and I was very impressed. She is well informed in her field and had answers to all of my concerns. She took a lot of time to explain and offer suggestions. It was a beautiful experience. Her treatment plan is making a big difference in my condition. “
- “…chiropractic services help me a lot.” (Dr. Seidel)
- “Dr Taber has a great bedside manner, very professional. I completely trust him with my care”
- “From the first visit, my care has been exceptional, personalized, and caring. This is the best orthopedic organization I have ever had the honor of using. You have extensively improved my daily functioning and reduced my pain significantly, improving my overall lifestyle.”
- “Dr. Tolin exhibits exceptional patient relations. He is PROFESSIONAL, focused on the patient, and educational. I have never had the superior attention he provides to me.”
- “Very pleased with all aspects of the hip replacement process. I would and have recommended Dr. Ursone to anyone considering hip or knee replacement. Extremely pleased with the care provided by North Central Baptist Hospital.”
- “Excellent customer service!” (Dr. Valdez)
- “Excellent experience. Some of my favorite docs in the past have had poor staff. Not SA Orthopedic! Everyone is top notch!” (Dr. Viroslav)
- “I know that the good Lord sent me to Dr Woodbury and his staff.”
We encourage you to review and rate your experience with TSAOG. The next time you visit us, please take the time to fill out our patient survey and you may see one of your comments online the next month! You can also choose to submit a testimonial online anytime
Please note: Spelling and punctuation errors may have been corrected for readability.