Your First Visit - What to Expect:
- Discussion of History – You will begin your chiropractic care with a thorough discussion of your medical history and the current problem you are facing.
- Physical Exam – A detailed physical exam will be conducted, which will include orthopaedic, neurological, and detailed spinal biomechanical analysis.
- Diagnostic Imaging – As needed, your chiropractor will employ diagnostic imaging – including MRI, CT, and Xray – to examine the cause of your problem.
- Review with Physician – Upon completion of your exam and diagnostic testing, your chiropractor will review all findings with you, provide a diagnosis, and discuss possible treatment options.
What Does Chiropractic Care Cost?
Insurance coverage for chiropractic care varies greatly by plan and we will be happy to verify your benefits for you prior to your appointment. If your insurance covers chiropractic services, your financial responsibility will be dictated by your plan.
If your insurance does not cover chiropractic or if you are uninsured, you will be billed as “self pay” and payment will be due at time of service.
TSAOG's chiropractic cash rates are as follows:
- $150 for initial visit, including evaluation, manipulation, and x-rays
- $50 for follow up visits, including ongoing manipulations