San Antonio Sports Medicine Specialists:
At the Sports Institute at TSAOG Orthopaedics, our sports medicine physicians are board-certified orthopedic surgeons and sports medicine primary care providers who have completed additional specialty training in the comprehensive medical and surgical care of sports-related injuries and conditions.
We believe that you shouldn't have to be a professional athlete to be treated like one. No matter your sport, no matter your skill level, if you've pushed your body past its limit and need a little help getting back in the game, make the athlete's choice. Choose The Sports Institute at TSAOG Orthopaedics.
With two walk-in injury clinics, 7 clinic locations around San Antonio, an outpatient surgery center, and onsite physical therapy and hand therapy, we'll take care of you from the moment of injury until you're back in the game.
Conditions and Treatment Options:
- All Sports-Related Injuries
- Arthritis and joint preservation
- Arthroscopic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder, Elbow, Hip, Knee and Ankle
- Cartilage Restoration Procedures
- Shoulder Injuries & Conditions:
- Sprains and Strains
- Steroid Injections
- Knee Injuries & Conditions:
- Tennis Elbow / Golfer's Elbow
- Fracture and Trauma Care
- Hip Injuries & Conditions:
- Minimally Invasive and Gender-Specific Joint Replacement
- Pediatric Sports Injuries
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections
- Revision Surgery for Failed Joint Replacement
- Total Joint Arthroplasty / Replacement
- Unicompartmental / Partial Knee Replacement
- Viscosupplementation (Rooster Comb) Injections
- Youth Sports Injuries
Learn more about common sports-related injuries and your treatment options with the Sports Medicine Media Guide from The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and The American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine (AOSSM).
Visit OrthoIllustrated.com to learn about orthopedic conditions and treatments, watch medical animations and more.